The Exposed Skin Care system is perhaps the most talked-about acne treatment program on the internet today, but is it any good and does it actually work? Additionally, is there anything that makes the Exposed Skin Care any better than its more established competitors? We put together this review to answer these questions and discover the truth about the Exposed Skin Care system.
An Excellent Acne Treatment Regimen
Our initial impression from examining the Exposed Skin Care treatment kits is that they provide a truly exceptional, comprehensive, and most importantly effective acne treatment system. This product line use the scientifically-proven acne fighting ingredients in the optimal concentrations and form to provide a powerful acne-fighting regimen.
The larger kits also provide extras that may further assist in destroying acne and increasing comfort, such as a probiotic complex, an acne-friendly moisturizer (great for sensitive skin) and an dermal towel that you can use to apply the system to hard to reach places like your back.
How the Exposed Skin Care System Works
The Exposed Skin Care System provides users with a multi-step approach to combating acne effectively. Their treatment kits contain multiple products that when used in a particular order are able to devastate acne bacteria, leading to clean, clear skin.
The first step is to use the Exposed Skin Care cleanser. This cleanser helps remove dirt and skin oil (sebum) as well as any additives you may have placed on your skin like make-up, suntan lotion, or moisturizer. All of these things can block pores and lead to the development of acne.
The next step is to use the face wash. This contains a low concentration of salicylic acid, which helps remove dead skin cells and unclogs blocked pores. It penetrates deeper than the cleanser and helps remove dirt and sebum that may be trapped in the pore. Using the cleanser before the face wash is important as the cleanser removes oil on the surface of the skin that might prevent the face wash from penetrating the pores.
The third step is to use the benzoyl peroxide treatment on your newly cleaned skin. Benzoyl peroxide is particularly efficient at destroying the bacteria that cause acne. With the pores clear from the previous application of the cleanser and face wash, benzoyl peroxide can fully penetrate the pores allowing it to fight acne-causing bacteria at their stronghold.
The fourth (optional) step is to use the Exposed Skin Care moisturizer. This is great for those with sensitive skin. It is optional and does not come in the basic kit, so you can always order the basic kit if you have naturally oily skin that does not require moisturizing and want to save money.
The fifth and final step is applying the nighttime tonic. You can do this right before bed. This tonic contains anti-bacterial agents as well as natural remedies that help soothe the skin. This is left on overnight and helps prevent acne bacteria from re-multiplying while you sleep.
What Makes the Exposed Skin Care System Different from the Competition?
While we know Exposed Skin Care’s system works to clear up acne, the question is, what makes it better than the competition? There are 3 primary ways that Exposed Skin Care’s products are superior to the competitor’s: no harmful ingredients, the presence of natural ingredients, and the perfect concentrations of active ingredients.
Many major beauty brands try to cut corners by using ingredients like sodium laureth sulfate. This is a known skin irritant and may actually cause acne! This ingredient does not actually fight acne and instead is only added because it makes face washes foam easier. Beauty and skin care companies know this but include it anyway because using a more expensive ingredient costs them money! Exposed Skin Care does not include any harmful ingredients and takes extra care to avoid acne-causing and skin-irritating ingredients.
In addition to the known active ingredients salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, Exposed Skin Care also includes multiple natural ingredients that have been shown to have antibacterial properties, reduce inflammation, and soothe irritated skin, such as green tea, sage extract, and aloe vera.
The concentration of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide in an acne treatment system is very important. If the concentrations are too high, the skin may become dry, irritated, flaky, and itchy. If the concentrations are too low, the products will not work! Exposed Skin Care’s concentrations of active ingredients fit right into the proven ranges that maximize efficacy and minimize side effects.
Perks of the Exposed Skin Care System
- All-in-One Skin Care Kits. The acne treatment kits from Exposed Skin Care come with everything you need to combat acne. The kits even come with a body cloth that you can use to apply the system to the back or other parts of the body. The expanded kit also includes an acne-friendly moisturizer that can help soothe irritated skin and reduce inflammation without contributing to the formation of acne like other moisturizers. With Exposed Skin Care, you do not need to purchase a single additional product to get rid of your acne.
- No Harmful Ingredients: Unlike other skin care companies which include known skin irritants and acne-causing agents to save money, Exposed Skin Care carefully crafted each product in their kits and took special care to avoid known acne-causing ingredients.
- Ultra Effective: The combination of the right active ingredients in the right form in the right concentration has led to the development of a very powerful acne-fighting system. The addition of natural acne remedies and plant extracts to their product line has made the Exposed Skin Care system even better.
- Perfect for Both Sensitive and Oily Skin. The concentrations of active ingredients in the Exposed Skin Care regimen are ideal for minimizing skin irritation. Those with sensitive skin can pick up the expanded kit which comes with a great moisturizer that will help reduce skin irritation and dryness without blocking pores.
- Clear Skin Or Your Money Back. The makers of the Exposed Skin Care system are so confident in their product that they offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you give their system just 30 days to work and do not wind up with clear skin, just contact them asking for a full refund, no questions asked!
- Great Customer Feedback. Exposed Skin Care has excellent reviews on Amazon with 4.4 stars as well as a 98% satisfaction rate according to a recent customer survey. The system works and is very reasonably priced, so it is no surprise the feedback on this product line has been stellar.
Use This Coupon For an Exposed Skin Care Discount
If you do end up ordering the Exposed Skin Care system, be sure to order direct through their site for the best price. Additionally, enter the coupon code matr5off at checkout to save 5% on your order!
Other third party vendors of Exposed Skin Care do not take this coupon and are more expensive than ordering directly through their site. You can visit their website and redeem your coupon on the payment page by clicking here.
Get Clear Skin Today
After performing this review, it is safe to say that the Exposed Skin Care system really works! The kits provide an excellent acne treatment program that comes at a very reasonable price. With the 30-day clear skin or your money back guarantee, there is nothing to lose (except your acne) by trying out the Exposed Skin Care system. Check out the link below to head over to their website and get started today: